I hope you had a lovely holiday. If you have been lucky enough like me to have had an extended break this year, the thought of returning to reality is a bit depressing. I have put together a list of things to help get you through the rest of the week. Simply follow these simple steps. Pamper, Pamper Pamper..
1. Face Mask - dig your favourite face mask out and stick it on.
2. Run yourself a bubble bath with your favourite scent.
3. Exfoliate all over and de-fuzz those limbs.
4. Bake it - Slap the fake bake on, everyone knows you will feel better with a tan.
5. Paint your nails.
6. Be Prepared - Look out your work clothes and accessories tonight
7. Pack your bag now. You will get a longer sleep.
9. Time to relax with a favourite movie
10. Lets go to sleep now - remember to set that alarm.