The lovely Luchessa tagged me in the Holly Jolly tag - and because i'm feeling festive - here goes.
1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last-minute?
I'm normally running last minute.com, however this year I have been pretty organised and did most of it online.
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
It would most certainly be the Muppets Christmas Carol, somewhere in the chorus.
3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I love the feeling of joy and excitement in preparation for Christmas Day so Christmas Eve is definitely my favourite.
4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
I love the Tree so much so 1st of December without a doubt. Husband and Kids decorate it… I FIX IT later.
5. White lights or colored lights?
6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?
I'm a peeker.
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa’s Workshop?
I don't like gingerbread. So Santas Workshop
8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
New PJ's, Bubble Bath, Chocolate and Festive Film.
9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
Besides my husband? Most definitely Mr Butler.
10. What tops your tree?
A Silver Star
11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?
I could give it a go - Partridge in a Pear Tree, Turtle Doves, French Hens, Calling Birds, Gold Rings, geese a laying, swans a swimming, maids a milking, ladies dancing, lords a leaping, pipers piping, drummers drumming and a PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREEEHEEEE (again)
12. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
I tag you all if you are being so kind to read this.