'This year I say good bye to my 20s and I don't feel ready for it at all. My 20s have brought me the happiest times of my life so far - I met and married my sweetheart, we have created a home together and I have my 2 babes to be thankful for. However, I do feel I missed out on other things. Don't get me wrong, I have no regrets but perhaps I would have done a little restructuring with my timings.' Read original post - here 30 Before 30
So, The last time I posted, and set myself the 30 Before 30 Challenge I had 207 days to go - now where am I at....
207 61 days left! Have I achieved any of my goals yet? Let's have a look.
30 Before 30 Challenge
Say hello and meet my best friends baby, she is due in October - 4 weeks to go!!!
- Choose a Tattoo and actually go through with it - Does Henna Count?
- Visit NewYork - (half way there - it is booked) 59 Days until I land in New York City
- Have a private reading with a Psychic
- Take a photo a day from now until then and keep a log of them - Getting there, have missed a couple
- Read a book a month (starting tomorrow, suggestions for the first one please?) Well this is a fail already - I should have read 5 by now, I have only read 3
Reach 1500 Blog followers ( would be amazing) ONE MASSIVE THANK YOU to you all.
- Give up carbs for 30 days - I DID 16 and then failed. I am starting this on 1st October in a bid to lose a stone before my birthday.
- Try Cristal champagne
- Lose a stone (at least.. 30 also brings 2 sets of bridesmaids duties) HOPING THE CARB FREE OCTOBER WILL HELP
- Own a designer handbag
- Eat a Bagel outside the Tiffany flag ship store
- Join the Anthony Nolan Register
- Have High Tea
- No meat for 30 days
- Give Blood
- Join the local Church - My Grandma is forever on my case about this. However, our village Minister has left so I can't do this until they have a replacement, not an excuse, a fact
- Buy a large jigsaw and do it - Visiting Amazon in... 15 minutes
- Watch the God Father Collection - Sounds like my weekend is sorted
Get married Start a family Buy a House
- Be amazed
- Choose a signature lip stick and perfume. - I am almost there - it is the scent I'm having the hardest trouble with, trying to decide.
- Hand write a letter to a friend
- Love and accept my body (that depends on nos 8.10)
- Find out my correct bra size - I was in Marks & Spencer a little while ago and the queue was massive - I will head back soon
- Take up a form of sewing and have evidence of completed work - Making a trip to Hobby Craft is on my todo list.
- Buy Roller Blades and use them
- Realise that life really does begin at 30 - Ask me in 61 days!
THE COUNT DOWN IS ON